First baby shower -Aunt Kelly & her baby girl: 9 weeks old
First time wearing a dress: 9 weeks old
(I guess she feels the same as her Mom about dresses...)
First trip to Wegmans: 9 weeks old
First time dressed as an animal - "Yeessss!" : 9 weeks old
First time out to breakfast with her buddy Miles: 10 weeks old
First walk to the ponds: 10 weeks old
First time hanging out on the deck: 12 weeks old
First time at Moe's (out of utero): 12 weeks old
A little boy came over to see her and said, "What's the white thing on her head?"
I told him it was a headband and he wanted to know why she was wearing it.
I said it was to make her look cute and he said, "Well, she looks cute without it!"
Little moments:
· * Has learned to anticipate: stops crying when you walk over and talk to her before you’ve picked her up, given her her pacifier, etc.
· * Started napping in her crib
· * Started sleeping wonderfully at night! (slept 10pm – 9am with feedings at 2am and 6am)
· * We got to join the "On Demand Club" and stopped waking her up to eat (now sleeps 9ish – 5am, eats, then goes back to sleep)
· * One day when she woke up from her nap (after not pooping for 5 days) I said, “Did you poop??” She smiled really big and her eyebrows went up and down.
· * Some days when I go to get her out of her crib after her nap she smiles so big her pacifier falls out. :)
* Likes to hold onto the side of my shirt when I'm changing her.
* Likes to hold onto the side of my shirt when I'm changing her.
· * Does this really sad/funny cry that sounds like she's meowing.
* Has started having "conversations" with us...her answers to our questions are almost always "coo" though... (I'm absolutely in love with her little voice.)
* Tries to watch TV all the time, whether it's on or not!
* Stands like crazy! At first she would put a little weight on her legs, but now she can bring herself to a standing position if she's sitting on your lap just holding onto your hands. Crazy strong legs!
* Still hates tummy time. Either cries (loudly) or lays there licking the activity mat.
* Has started having "conversations" with us...her answers to our questions are almost always "coo" though... (I'm absolutely in love with her little voice.)
* Tries to watch TV all the time, whether it's on or not!
* Stands like crazy! At first she would put a little weight on her legs, but now she can bring herself to a standing position if she's sitting on your lap just holding onto your hands. Crazy strong legs!
* Still hates tummy time. Either cries (loudly) or lays there licking the activity mat.




No comments:
Post a Comment