Monday, July 23, 2012

7th month

 
First time meeting the Parker's!


Allie's dedication

First 4th of July (no fireworks this year...maybe next year) 
Met her Great Aunt Dorothy from Florida
First Corn Hill Festival

First play date with Will!
First trip to the library


Little moments:
* making kisses sounds
* started saying "dada" in the midst of other sounds - she's been making b, g,  and n sounds too
* sits for long spans of time (and then falls over)
* becoming more and more impossible to change - I call her Squirms
* has tried peas, green beans, squash, apples, and oatmeal this month
* stares down food and drinks ALL the time
* VERY determined to grab things, even if they are out of reach (I rarely wear necklaces anymore...)
* rolls and rolls and rolls...if I leave the room and come back, she's never in the same spot
* anticipates when her bottle is almost done and puts a death grip on it so you can't take it away
* has days when she cries whenever I leave the room and she's magically fine when I come back in
* STILL waiting for those bottom teeth to pop through...they've really been bothering her lately - I check every morning to see if they've come through!
* giggling a little bit more (still mostly silent laughs)


7 months old!


No comments:

Post a Comment